Benefits of chiropractic
Articular Pain, Arthrosis and Arthritis
Articular pain can greatly interfere in our quality of life. This is one of the most common reasons prompting people to seek chiropractic care. Many research studies have indicated the efficacy and benefit of chiropractic care with people suffering from arthritis or other articular disorders.
Causes of Arthritis
Arthritis is the common term used to describe various articular disorders. It can be selective and damage only one joint of the body, or affect various parts of the body, from cervical spine, to fingers and knees.
Swelling (inflammation), pain, stiffness and loss of normal movement, are common arthritic symptoms. Pain and stiffness can be intermittent or constant. Arthritis can also affect organ function and irritate the skin. The causes of arthritis can vary from degenerative (osteoarthritis), inflammatory, autoimmune (rheumatoid), infectious, or metabolic (gout).
Regular chiropractic adjustments will improve body balance between the spine and extremities, and allows the joints and body to function at a more optimal level. Therefore, undergoing chiropractic care is the way many people have found relief from constant pain and disabling symptoms that can affect activities of daily life.
How can chiropractic help?
- Complete analysis of the spine and joints
- Case specific advice on activities of daily living
- Specific, non-painful adjustments to the spine and joints
Chiropractic care benefits
- Increases immune function
- Improves overall movement of the spine and joints
- Increases global spine and body mobility, facilitating an active lifestyle
- Improve overall body function, thereby decreasing inflammatory condition
- Improve health and quality of life as we age
Benefits of chiropractic
With Arthrosis, the affected joints present in the beginning, become sore or painful only when moved. As time progresses without beneficial care, the joint can become constantly painful, even when at rest.
Chiropractic can help by aligning the spinal and extremities joints so they will move properly and do not cause unnecessary damage and pain from the surrounding muscles, ligaments and tendons. Chiropractic care will improve joint function and reduce inflammation.
Patients under regular chiropractor care confirm a high rate of satisfaction with improved biomechanics, stability, and healthier joints.
Benefits of chiropractic for Arthrosis
What causes Arthrosis?
How Can Chiropractors Help
- Chiropractor care specializes in eliminating interference between the brain and the nervous system, while spinal motion improves nerve system communication body function
- Decreasing the overall effect of fibromyalgia by controlling the neurological output of the body
- A healthier body will not only improve symptoms, but also quality of life
Chiropractors will help with…
- Complete neurological and structural exams of the spine, pelvis and articulations
- Specific chiropractic adjustments to improve spinal, extremities, and overall function
- Achieving relief from the chronic pain of arthritis